The Taradash Group, P.C: How We Are Assisting Families During COVID-19
During this unprecedented time, rest assured that the lawyers at the Taradash Group, P.C. are still open for business and doing everything they can to help families move forward with their lives. Even though courts are closed, the Taradash Group is working remotely and can assist you in all aspects of family law and divorce cases.
The Taradash Group, P.C. is closely tracking the ever evolving public health concerns related to the COVID-19 virus. We are taking all necessary and available steps to remain accessible to our existing clients, and to new clients, to act in accordance with their best interests during this difficult time.
Below, please find some frequently asked questions. Feel free to reach out to us at any time at my email address of email@example.com or call me at (312) 775-1020 for assistance with any divorce or family law matter you have.
- Is your office currently open during normal business hours? Yes, we are currently open during normal business hours. We are conducting remote hearings, prove-ups, pretrial conferences and settlement conferences. We are filing new cases and are moving forward with our existing cases.
- How can I contact you? You can reach us at any time by emailing Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (312) 775-1020.
- Are you accepting new clients? Yes, we are accepting new clients. The Taradash Group, P.C. is here to help you with any divorce or family law issue you are facing.
- How can I get updates on my case? Our attorneys and staff are working Monday through Friday (even on weekends) and are always available to provide updates on the status of your case. Just call or email us and we will respond to your questions and concerns. Our staff is also sending email notices to clients informing them of any updates with their cases.
- How can we “talk” to our judge during COVID? We are using Skype and Zoom during this time. We have had several conferences with judges and have conducted several hearings while courts have been closed.
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating unparalleled challenges across the U.S. and the world. Please, follow the directives of local and national government authorities and take all necessary and reasonable precautions to keep yourself and others safe. We are all in this together and together we can beat this.
Again, please do not hesitate to contact the Taradash Group, P.C. with any questions or concerns you have. We are open and able to assist you with any family law or divorce issue you are up against.